I offer such a vast range of framing options that it’s not possible to put everything down here. As framing can be very personal we recommend having a look at different mouldings and choosing some that work with your images and style. I have a “standard” moulding that we use for all our smaller prints. This is wooden moulding of 20mm x 20mm. For larger prints I increase this to a 30mm x 20mm. Standard range mouldings are available in white, black and raw oak.
- Smooth Pearl, Smooth Rag or Metallic Gloss Print
- 5mm Self Adhesive, acid-free foam core backing for flattest mounting
- Acid-free Matboard, white or black
- 2mm Clear glass, option of Non-Reflective for additional cost
- Professionally made frames that are glued and v-nailed
- Fully taped back with wire hanging
- Packaged with corner protectors and film
Alex talked me through the different materials showing me test prints of each before going ahead with with framing my prints for customers.
A professional service and a high end product. I would highly recommend his service.
Working along side Alex is a pleasure. Always informative regarding any questions I have when I comes to preparing my images for print.
Thank you Alex :) Perfect frames and affordable prices . Myself and my clients are stoked with your product. Highly recommended :)
Love the frames Alex makes, you can tell the difference in their look and feel. The craftsmanship it excellent and professional and the best price I’ve found.
The best in the business…Alex makes sure that every print job is perfect!! Highly recommended.